Experts at the Länsi-Uusimaa Rescue Department:
- advise residents, companies and communities on safety issues;
- organise safety-related training;
- supervise (for example by conducting fire inspections) that building owners and business and industrial operators comply with the obligations imposed on them;
- provide guidance on the planning of construction projects and supervise their implementation with regard to fire safety;
- support the preparedness planning of municipalities.
Read more about preventing accidents.
The Rescue Department wants every citizen to do their best to prevent accidents and take care of their safety. Everyone can influence their own safety. Make sure that your safety-related skills, alarms, extinguishers, insurance policies and home emergency supplies are up to date.
Read more about how to keep your living environment safe.
Director of Risk Management
Situation Centre, tel. 029 151 2112