The Länsi-Uusimaa Rescue Department became part of the organisation of the Western Uusimaa Wellbeing Services County 1.1.2023. The Rescue Department is led by the CEO of Rescue Services.
The Rescue Department is divided into the following service units (information will be updated 1/2023):
- Service production, led by the Director of Rescue Services responsible for service production.
- Support unit, led by the Head of Support.
- Accident prevention, led by the Director of Risk Management.
- Rescue operations, led by the Director of Rescue Services responsible for the rescue operations process.
- Emergency medical services, led by the Head of Emergency Medical Services.
- Personnel and development, led by the Head of Personnel.
Service production is divided into the following service regions:
- Western service region
- Eastern service region
- Northern service region.
The service regions are led by Senior Divisional Officers.
Support services are divided into the following units:
- Technical unit
- Situation unit.
The situation unit is led by a Senior Divisional Officer and the technical unit is led by the Head of the Technical Unit.