The Länsi-Uusimaa Rescue Department is part of the organisation of the City of Espoo. The Rescue Department is a municipal enterprise led by the CEO of Rescue Services.
The Rescue Department is divided into the following service units:
- Service production, led by the Director of Rescue Services responsible for service production.
- Support unit, led by the Head of Support.
- Accident prevention, led by the Director of Risk Management.
- Rescue operations, led by the Director of Rescue Services responsible for the rescue operations process.
- Emergency medical services, led by the Head of Emergency Medical Services.
- Personnel and development, led by the Head of Personnel.
Service production is divided into the following service regions:
- Western service region
- Eastern service region
- Northern service region.
The service regions are led by Senior Divisional Officers.
Support services are divided into the following units:
- Technical unit
- Situation unit.
The situation unit is led by a Senior Divisional Officer and the technical unit is led by the Head of the Technical Unit.