Always check the mandatory (*) attachments required for the notification first and make sure you have them all ready at hand before filling out the actual notification. You will find the attachments in step 2. Add attachments. To print out the blank form, jump to the end and select Print.
Acts, obligations and instructions
- Rescue Act 379/2011, sections 14 and 15 (FI)
- Government Decree on Rescue Services 407/2011, sections 1 and 2 (FI)
- The notification submitted to the rescue authority must be accompanied by the permission of the owner of the accommodation facility for temporary accommodation.
- The notification must be filed with the rescue authority in the area of whom the temporary accommodation takes place.
- The rescue authority must be provided with an opportunity to inspect the safety arrangements of the temporary accommodation prior to the commencement of the event.
- The notification must be filed with the rescue authority no later than 14 days prior to the accommodation.
Under section 96 of the Rescue Act 379/2011, the majority of the services and supervisory measures carried out by rescue departments are subject to a charge. See the price list of your regional rescue department.
Submitting the notification
Electronically: Fill out the notification "Print" a copy and click "Submit". Mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
By post: The notification can also be sent by post. Fill out the form and click Print. Be sure to include all the necessary attachments in the letter. Mail the notification to the address of the regional rescue department concerned. Check the address of the regional rescue department.
If you need a blank form, jump to the end of the form and click Print.