Read the information and instructions provided. See mandatory(*) attachments required for notification, section 2. You can also provide additional information as additional attachments. Before filling out the notification, make sure that you have all attachments ready. Please note, that the attachments max. total size is 7 mb. If you want to save or print the notification, read the instructions in Print (at the end of the notification).
Acts, obligations and instructions
- Rescue Act 379/2011, sections 2 and 3, 78 ja 80–82 §
- Government Decree on Rescue Services 407/2011, sections 1 and 2 (FI)
- The emergency plan submitted to the rescue authority must be accompanied by the permission of the owner of the accommodation facility for temporary accommodation.
- The emergency plan must be sent and filed with the rescue authority in the area of whom the temporary accommodation takes place.
- The rescue authority must be provided with an opportunity to inspect the safety arrangements of the temporary accommodation prior to the commencement of the event.
- The emergency plan must be submitted well before the start of the intended temporary accommodation. It is recommended to submit the emergency plan at least two weeks before the start of temporary accommodation, so that the emergency plan can be processed appropriately and, if necessary, advice can be provided on how to supplement the plan.
Under section 96 of the Rescue Act 379/2011, the majority of the services and supervisory measures carried out by rescue departments are subject to a charge. See the price list of your regional rescue department.
Submitting the notification
Electronically: Fill out the notification "Print" a copy and click "Submit". Mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
By post: The notification can also be sent by post. Fill out the form and click Print. Be sure to include all the necessary attachments in the letter. Mail the notification to the address of the regional rescue department concerned. Check the address of the regional rescue department.
If you need a blank form, jump to the end of the form and click Print.